Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The World

The world when it was first made
was so bountiful to see
but then the scenery fade
then sadness came to me

When I took my first breath
no care about the world
but as I grew fourteenth
the world whirled in my word.. xD

More toxic smoke on air
water covered with dust
but the world should look blair
we should clean,... its a must!

Help and love mother earth
she is bleeding in pain
she should never be hurt
So unity should reign


THUNDER. THUNDER. THUNDER. THUNDER.



OK! so I made this up 7:24 in the morning this May 19, 2011
urgh.. cant sleep so I came to make this poem.
funny? haha anyways I need your opinion so please comment me.

The line "the world whirled in my word" is so funny for me
I cant find any other word which sounds like world
so I made a tongue twister (that's an original by Kina Jain) haha!
please dont mind about it, I'M AN AMATEUR POET anyway. :D

Read my other much more better poem down there entitled "A wonderful dream"

Thanks!
God Speed! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment